Universal Orlando Resort is offering special tickets for active duty and retired military members.
This special offer consists of a 3-Day park-to-park ticket for the price of a one-day park-to-park ticket.
This great offer runs through
7 June 2015 17 December 2015 (extended).
Buy a 1-Day, Park-to-Park Ticket and Get 2 Days FREE
The price for this ticket will be: Adult $148.00 Child $143.00 (3-9 yrs.) at your ITT Office.
- Active duty, retired members of the military, DOD Civilaina and their families can receive two days FREE with the purchase of a 1-day, park-to-park ticket with valid military identification.
- Prices vary by base due to surcharges
- The number of tickets is unlimited
- Members or their spouses may purchase at their base and activate these tickets
Special Military Vacation Packages at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is offering a 40% weekday discount and 30% weekend discount to active duty and retiree military members throughout 2015. Please Contact the Information, Tickets and Tours office to make your reservation at (229) 639-8177, 639-8178 & 639-8993. Mon.-Thur. 9-5 & Fri. 9-6.
These all-new military offers are available with valid identification on participating bases at ITT or Leisure Travel Service Offices.
Here’s a great tip for avoiding some of the crowds at Universal Studios Florida. Use the secret entrance!
It’s not really a “secret,” but very few people know that Universal Studios Florida has a second entrance near the Blue Man Group auditorium, just under the Rip, Ride, Rocket roller coaster!
By very few, we mean almost no one! Generally, you can walk right in without waiting a single minute.
On the busy days we have coming up at the Florida theme parks, gate entry can become one of the biggest bottlenecks of the day. Don’t let that happen at Universal Studios Florida!
In order to use this secret most effectively, we recommend that you pre-purchase your tickets — thereby avoiding another wait. This entrance requires that you already have your ticket, which you can purchase at the main entrance, but, as we pointed out in our earlier post on pre-purchasing tickets, that just another hassle.
Christine Hardenberger (The Vacation ArchitectTM) can help you navigate the travel maze. She is an authority on Disney, Universal Studios and cruise vacations. She has been recently featured on MSNBC’s Today Travel, Trekaroo and the book Ultimate Family Travel Hacks: How to Have More Fun, Save $$ and Avoid Melt-downs When Your Family Hits the Road. She is also a travel expert at ExpertBeacon.com. Contact her at 800-272-7739 or Christine@magicalmouseplans.com and let her create a blueprint for a better vacation!